Employee performance management
This seminar is designed for human resource professionals and all levels of management.
Train human resources managers and professionals to introduce and implement a system for employee performance management.
- Introduction to the seminar
- Administrative details
- Introducing ZIH and the lecturer
- Purpose of the seminar
- Introduction to performance management
- Effects of performance management
- Principles of performance management system
- What does a performance management system do?
- Clear and justified review
- Planning - overview
- Development of a performance management system
- Circle of performance success management and its phases
- About the plans
- Planning phases
- Aligning goals from top to bottom
- About the objectives
- SMART - planning goals
- The conflict of personal and business goals
- Metrics for measuring work performance
- Aligning goals and rewards
- About the team
- Supervision and counseling
- Supervision and counseling phases
- 1:1 versus 360 º feedback
- Evaluation phase
- Participants of the performance management system and their roles
- Employee development
- Self-assessment questionnaire - coaching
- General tactics for employee development
- Three elements that support employee development
- Management of poor success
- Management of "C Performers"
- Planning - technology
- Necessary elements of goals
- Common mistakes in planning goals
- Theory to practice
- Impact on the awareness of employees
- Motivating factors
- Recommended principles of performance management
- Link between the performance management system and other HR systems and processes
- The effects of performance management
- Distribution of roles
- 10 Critical Success Factors
- What is that?
- providing Feedback
- Receiving Feedback
- The seminar lasts 2 days
- Theoretical and practical work with exercises
All participants receive a participation certificate.
dr.sc. Silvana Tomić Rotim, Lead Auditor, CISA
2.950,00 kn + VAT
The price includes: a collection of slides and work materials for the lessons and exercises, a participation certificate, lunch and refreshments during breaks.
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271 , 4855-273; fax: 01/4855-272; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending a filled out application form.