Information security systems management
What is management of information security systems?
What are the benefits of setting up processes and activities for the management of information security systems?
Information security in a system is a reality and a need. Building a manageable system of security and individual information security is a necessity in the business world, but increasingly in other organizations. This part of the process has often been neglected and assessed as less important. Even when measures and controls are implemented, they are mostly partial solutions related to the security of a prominent aspect of the system (e.g. implementation of antivirus, firewalls, installation of alarms, burglary sensors, etc.) while other elements are neglected. It is certain, however, that the security of the overall system is always proportionate to the safety of the weakest point.
How can ZIH help you?
- Introduction to information security
- Why and how to manage information security systems?
- Design of ISO 27001:2013 information security systems
- Training for internal assessors acording to ISO 27001
- Certified ISO 27001 Foundation (PECB)
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Implementer (PECB)
- Certified ISO 27001 Lead Auditor (PECB)
- Kontrole informacijske sigurnosti u skladu s ISO 27002
- Certified ISO 27002 Foundation (PECB)
- Certified ISO 27002 Lead Implementer (PECB)
- Certified ISO 27002 Lead Auditor (PECB)
- Priprema za polaganje CISA ispita (Certified Information Systems Auditor)
- Preparation for CISA examination (certified information systems auditor)
- Certified ISO 27018 Cloud Security Manager (PECB)
- Human Resources Security Foundation (PECB)
You may also be interested in these services and trainings:
ZIH has more than 20 years of extensive experience in shaping the modern organization of business risk management systems, in particular information security and information security system management risks, and closely monitors the development and implementation of standards related to this topic (like ISO 31000, ISO 27005, ISO 27001). It has also successfully carried out a number of risk assessments on the use of information technologies, information security risks, the establishment of information security management systems.