Business continuity management
What are crisis situations?
Why manage continuity?
2 out of 5 companies that faced the disaster stopped operating within 5 years.
Gartner estimates that 40% of all companies that lose their data stop doing business within 5 years.
META, INSURANCE REPORT:
30% of companies never reopen, while 29% stop operating within 2 years.
BUSINESS CONTINUITY INSTITUTE:
80% of companies that do not have business continuity plans stop operating within 13 months of a major incident.
What is a business continuity management system?
Business continuity Management (BCM) is a complete management process that identifies potential threats to the organization and their impact on business operations, if these threats occur.
This approach provides an organisational framework to build the organisation‘s resilience to identified threats, with an effective response capability that protects the interests of its key stakeholders, reputation, brand and value–creating activities.
How can ZIH help you?
- Assessment of the current situation and preparation of GAP analysis against standards requirements
- Preparation of the BCM project
- BCM team training
- Risk assessment
- Creation of the BIA questionnaire
- Development of business continuity policy
- Development of business continuity plans
- Participation in the implementation of the BCM
- Integration of BCM with other (ISO 9001 systems, ISO 27001, …)
- Preparations for certification of ISO 22301 systems (internal audits, remediation of non–conformities, management assessment)
- Participation in the certification of the BCM
- Participation in ongoing improvements to the BCM
- Why and how to manage business continuity systems ISO 22304
- Design of ISO 22301 business continuity management systems
- Training for internal assessors according to ISO 22301
- Assessment of BCM IT readiness
- Certified ISO 22301 (BMC) Foundation
- Certified ISO 22301 (BCM) Lead Implementer (PECB)
- Certified ISO 22301 (BCM) Lead Auditor (PECB)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation (PECB)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Manager (PECB)
- Certified Lead Disaster Recovery Manager (PECB)
- Certified ISO/TS 22317 Foundation (PECB)
You may also be interested in these services and trainings:
ZIH has extensive experience in projects that include preparation of implementation of business continuity and information security management system, implementation of situational analysis, development of continuity and recovery plans and implementation of testing thereof.