Incident management, disaster recovery
What are incidents?
What does incident management involve?
The key activities of the incident management process are:
- Event detection and reporting
In order to detect security events or vulnerabilities it is necessary to monitor system operating records – logos as well as alerts coming from surveillance tools, e.g. detectors, alarms, antivirus software, etc. It is important to raise awareness within the organisation that it is the duty of each employee to report an observed safety event or weakness.
- Analysis of reported event
Upon reporting the occurrence, the incident management team shall carry out an analysis of the incidents with a view to determining whether they are relevant at all. If not, it shall inform the applicant thereof.
- Detailed evaluation of the reported event
- Resolution of a security incident
- Implementation of crisis activities (BCP)
- Evidence collection and forensics
What is a disaster, and how do you recover from it?
How can ZIH help you?
- How to manage information security incidents
- Certified ISO 27035 Foundation (PECB)
- Certified ISO 27035 Lead Incident Manager (PECB)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Foundation (PECB)
- Certified Disaster Recovery Manager (PECB)
- Certified Lead Disaster Recovery Manager (PECB)
- Certified Computer Forensics Foundation (PECB)
- Certified Lead Forensics Examiner (PECB)
- Certified ISO 22316 Foundation (PECB)
- Certified ISO 22316 Lead Resilience Manager (PECB)
You may also be interested in these services and trainings:
ZIH has extensive experience in projects that include implementation of management and information security and business continuity processes, as well as in implementation od incident management processes in private and public institutions in Croatia and the region.