Every business system, regardless of its activity, size or form of ownership is situated in turbulent business environment. In this environment there many rapid changes are taking place so the monitoring these changes and making the necessary adjustments is the task of the Compliance Management System (CMS).
ZIH can offer you following services in the field of Compliance management:
- Gap analysis of the existing state of the compliance area
- Selection and analysis of individual areas of compliance (regulations, management systems, information security, privacy protection, cyber security, etc.),
- Development of the existing risk profile of the business system due to non-compliance,
- Proposals to improve the existing state of the compliance area.
- Development and implementation of a CMS system consisting of:
- Design: CMS processes, CMS policies, CMS organizations and responsibilities, CMS risk management, CMS procedures / controls, CMS performance evaluations, CMS audits, Management evaluations of CMS- u and continuous CMS improvements.
Education / trainings:
1. Why and how to manage compliance in the business system? (9th June 2021)
2. Audit of the compliance management system (June 28th to 29th, 2021)
3. Training and certification of Compliance Officers (June 14th to 16th, 2021)
4. Certified ISO 19600 Foundation (PECB) (May 10th to 11th, 2021)
5. Certified ISO 19600 Lead Manager (PECB) (May 17th to 21st, 2021)
All applications can be made via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org