Compliance means meeting the requirements and obligations that public sector institutions must respect in their work in relation to existing obligations and future changes. Their discrespect is noncompliance which results in numerous negativities.
ZIH compliance management services:
- Gap analysis of the existing state of the compliance area
- Analysis of individual areas of compliance (eg regulations, finance, information security, privacy protection, cyber security, quality management systems, etc.)
- Identification and assessment of compliance risk of your institution,
- Proposals to improve the current state of the compliance area.
- Development and implementation of a CMS system consisting of:
- Design: CMS processes, CMS policies, CMS organizations and responsibilities, CMS risk management, CMS procedures / controls, CMS performance evaluations, CMS audits, Management assessments of the CMS and continuous improvements to the CMS.
Compliance management educations and trainings:
- Why and how to manage compliance?
- Audit of the compliance management system in a public sector institution
- Training and certification of Compliance Officers in the public sector institution
- Internationally accredited seminars:
- Certified ISO 19600 Foundation (PECB)
- Certified ISO 19600 Lead Manager (PECB)
For all additional information about these educations, contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org