PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Manager
Why should you attend?
The ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, developing, implementing, evaluating, maintaining and improving an effective Compliance Management System (CMS) based on the ISO 19600 standard.
During this training course, you will
also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Compliance
Management Systems and learn the elements needed to implement and manage a CMS,
such as: identifying compliance obligations, establishing CMS objectives and
policies, leadership and commitment, creating a compliance culture, planning
and controlling operations, performance measurements, audits, management
reviews, and continual improvement.
mastering all the necessary concepts of Compliance Management Systems, you can
sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance
Manager” credential. By holding a PECB Lead Compliance Manager Certificate, you
will be able to demonstrate that you have the practical knowledge and
professional capabilities to effectively manage a Compliance Management System
in an organization.
Who should attend?
- Compliance officers/chief compliance officers leading the compliance function in organizations
- Expert advisors/consultants seeking to master the implementation of a Compliance Management System based on the recommendations of ISO 19600
- Individuals responsible or those supporting the maintenance of compliance obligations within an organization
- CMS team members
- Understand the components and the operation of a CMS based on ISO 19600 and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the concepts approaches, standards, methods and techniques for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage, monitor and maintain a CMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing CMS best practices
- This training is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation and management of a compliance management system based on ISO 19600
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies
Practical exercises are similar to the Certification Exam
A fundamental understanding of ISO 19600 and comprehensive knowledge of management principles.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO19600 and initiation of a CMS
Day 2: Plan the implementation of the CMS according to ISO 19600
Day 3: CMS Implementation according to ISO 19600
Day 4: Monitoring, evaluating and continually improving the CMS according to ISO 19600
Day 5: Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Compliance management process steps and framework
Domain 2: Establishing a compliance management system
Domain 3: Implementing a compliance management system
Domain 4: Evaluating the compliance management system
Domain 5: Maintaining the compliance management system
Price: 7.950 Kn + VAT
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271, 4855-273, fax: 01/4855-272, e-mail: email@example.com