PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Foundation
The ISO/IEC 27701 Foundation training course is designed to help participants understand the basic concepts and principles of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701. Moreover, during this training course, students will learn more on the structure of the standard including its requirements, guidance and controls on the protection of the privacy of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) principals and the relationship of the standard with ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 27002.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in information security and privacy management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge on the main processes of a privacy information management system
- Individuals interested in pursuing a career in privacy information management
- Individuals responsible for personally identifiable information (PII) within organizations
- Information security team members
- Understand the fundamental concepts and principles of a privacy information management system (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701
- Identify the relationship between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, standards, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of a PIMS
Day 1: Introduction to privacy information management system (PIMS) concepts as specified in ISO/IEC 27701
Day 2: Privacy information management system (PIMS) and certification exam
- Lecture sessions are complemented by discussions questions and examples
- The exercises include multiple-choice quizzes and essay-type exercises
- Exercise questions and quizzes are similar to the certification exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Foundation” exam complies with the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP) requirements. The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a privacy information management system (PIMS)
Domain 2: Privacy information management system (PIMS)
Duration: 1 hour
For more information about the exam, refer to PECB section on ISO 27701 Foundation Exam.
For more information about the PECB certification process, please refer to PECB Certification Rules and Policies.
- Participants will be provided with the training material containing over 200 pages of explanatory information, discussion topics, examples and exercises.
- An attendance record certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.
Price: 3.800,00 kn + VAT
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271, 4855-273, fax: 01/4855-272, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org