PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation
ISO 45001 is the first global Occupational Health and Safety Management System standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The ISO 45001 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S MS) as specified in ISO 45001. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of an OH&S MS, including the OH&S MS policy, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review, and continual improvement.
After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the fundamental methodologies, requirements, framework and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in and concerned with Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems (OH&S MS)
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Occupational Health and Safety Management
- Understand the elements and operations of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System and its principal processes
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 45001 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, methods, and techniques used for the implementation and management of an OH&S MS
Day 1: Introduction to Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS) concepts as required by ISO 45001
Day 2: Occupational Health and Safety Management System requirements and Certification Exam
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with practical questions and examples
- Practical exercises include examples and discussions
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
Examination and Certification
- The “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP).
- The exam covers the following competency domains:
- Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- Domain 2: Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OHSMS)
- For more information about exam details, please visit PECB Examination Rules and Policies.
- After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Foundation” credential.
- For more information about ISO 45001 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the PECB Certification Rules and Policies.
- Certification fees are included on the exam price
- Training material containing over 200 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free
Price: 3.800,00 kn + PDV
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271, 4855-273, fax: 01/4855-272, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org