PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation
Why should you attend?ISO 19600 Foundation training enables you to learn the basic elements to implement and manage a Compliance Management System (CMS) as recommended by ISO 19600. During this training course, you will be able to understand the different modules of a CMS, including compliance policy, controls, procedures, performance measurements, management commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.After completing this course, you can sit for the exam and apply for a “PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation” credential. A PECB Foundation Certificate shows that you have understood the Compliance Management Systems methodology, guidelines and management approach.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in Compliance Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Compliance Management Systems
- Individuals interested to pursue a career in Compliance Management
- Understanding the components and operational procedures of a Compliane Management System based on ISO 19600
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 19600 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Understand the approaches, best practices and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a CMS
Day 1: Introduction to ISO 19600 and initiation of a CMS
Day 2: Compliane Management System and Certification Exam
The "PECB Certified ISO 19600 Foundation" exam fully meets the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Programme (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles of Compliane Management System
Domain 2: Compliane Management Systems (CMS)
Price: 3.800 Kn + VAT
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271, 4855-273, fax: 01/4855-272, e-mail: email@example.com