Training of internal auditors in accordance with the ISO 22301:2012 standard
- Persons who wish to be auditors of the BCM system
- Members of the sector / office of security
- Team members for BCM
- IT professionals responsible for BCM / IT security
- Technical staff who want to prepare for BCM activities
- Experts dealing with management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ...) who want to expand their competencies to the BCM
- Become acquainted with requirements of the ISO 22301 norm in establishing a comprehensive BCM system
- Become acquainted with the way of assessing readiness of IT to support the BCM in accordance with ISO 27031
- Prepare attendants for conducting internal audits according to ISO 22301
- Teach attendants how to conduct the preparation of a BCM certification system according to ISO 22301
- Become acquainted with the certification process of a BCM system
- To improve the ability to analyze internal and external requirements and risk assessment in the context of BCM
- Principles of a BCM system
- Review of ISO 22301 requirements (chapters 4-10)
- PDCA cycle of a BCM according to ISO 22301
- The structure and documentation of a BCM system
- BCM system certification process
- The audit approach is based on evidence and risk assessment
- Planning BCM internal audits
- Preparing BCM internal audits
- Audit of BCM documentation
- Audit procedures: observation, sampling techniques, the verification of findings
- Testing audit plans
- Formulation of audit findings
- The conclusion of an audit
Internal auditor exam.
- The seminar lasts 3 days
- Theoretical and practical work with exercises
- Internal auditor exam
All attendants that pass the internal auditor exam get a ISO 22301:2012 Internal auditor of business continuity management.
Other receive a participation certificate.
Prof.dr.sc. Zdravko Krakar, dr,sc, Silvana Tomić Rotim i Nataša Kučeković, dipl.inf.
3.450 Kn + VAT
The price includes: a collection of slides and work materials for the lessons and exercises, internal auditor certificate (in case of a successfully passed exam), lunch and refreshments during breaks.
ZIH d.o.o., tel.: 01/4855-271 i 4855-273; fax: 01/4855-272, e-mail: email@example.com
By sending a filled out application form.