Assessing the readiness of IT for BCM
- People that wish to be auditors of a BCM system in IT
- Members of the Sector / Office for Security
- Teammates for BCM
- IT professionals responsible for BCM / IT security
- Technical staff that wants to prepare for BCM jobs in IT
- Experts dealing with management systems (ISO 9001, ISO 20000, ISO 27001, ...) who want to expand their competencies to the BCM
- Familiarize attendees with the requirements of ISO 22301 which establishes a comprehensive BCM system
- Familiarize attendees with the requirements of ISO 27031 - "Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity"
- Familiarize attendees with the way the assessment of readiness of IT to support the BCM in accordance with ISO 27031
- To prepare attendees for conducting internal audits BCM system in IT according to ISO 22301 and ISO 27031
- To improve the ability to analyze internal and external requirements and risk assessment in the context of the BCM system in IT
- The relationship of IT and BCM
- Planning BCM in IT: Resources, Defining requirements, Identification of critical IT resources, Competences of staff, Determination of gaps between the requirements and the current situation, Setting strategic options for BCM in IT, Determination of required capacity, Criteria for assessing the readiness of IT
- Implementation and application of BCM in IT: Implementing elements of the IT BCM strategy, Space, Technology, Data, Processes, Suppliers, Incident responses, Competencies, Documentation
- Monitoring and evaluation of IT BCM: Maintaining IT BCM, Control, Detection and threat analysis, Testing, Internal Audit, Evaluation Board, Measuring readiness of IT for BCM
- Improving the BCM of IT: Methods improvement, corrective actions, preventive actions
- The seminar lasts 2 days.
- Theoretical and practical work with exercises.
All participants will receive a participation certificate.
Prof.dr.sc. Zdravko Krakar, dr.sc. Silvana Tomić Rotim and Nataša Kučeković, dipl.inf.
Price: 2.000 Kn + VAT
This includes: a collection of slides and materials for the seminar, a participation certificate, lunch and refreshments during breaks.
ZIH d.o.o., tel.: 01/4855-271, 4855-273; fax: 01/4855-272; e- mail: email@example.com
Via application form