PECB ISO 22301 (BCM) Foundation
Become acquainted with the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301
This course enables the participants to learn about the best practices for implementing and managing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301, as well as the best practices for implementing the business continuity processes based on the ISO/PAS 22399. This training is fully compatible with BS 25999 (Business continuity management specification) and ISO 27031 (Guidelines for information and communication technology readiness for business continuity).
Who should attend?
- Members of an business continuity team
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 22301 standard
- Technicians involved in operations related to a BCMS
- To Understand the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System in accordance with ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
- To Understand the relationship between a Business Continuity Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To Know the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing to effectively manage a Business Continuity Management System
- To Acquire the necessary expertise to contribute in implementing a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) as specified in ISO 22301, ISO 27031 or BS 25999
Day 1: Introduction to Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) concepts as required by ISO 22301
- Presentation of the standards ISO 22301, ISO 27031, ISO/PAS
22399, BS 25999 and other
- compliance frameworks
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Fundamental principles in business
- General requirements: presentation of the clauses 4 to 10 of ISO 22301
Day 2: Implementing controls in business continuity according to ISO 22301 and Certification Exam
- Business impact analysis (BIA) and risk management
- Implementation phases of the ISO 22301 framework
- Continual improvement of business continuity
- Conducting an ISO 22301 certification audit
- ISO 22301 Foundation Exam
This training is based on both theory and practice:
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples
based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- The “Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam fully
meets the requirements of the PECB Examination Certification Programme (ECP).
The exam covers the following competence domains:
1: Fundamental principles and concepts of
2: Business Continuity Management System (BCMS)
“Certified ISO 22301 Foundation” exam
is available in different
languages (the complete list of languages can be found in the examination
- Duration: 1 hour
- For more information about exam, refer to PECB
section on ISO 22301 Foundation Exam
A certificate of Certified ISO 22301 Foundation
will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with
all the other requirements related to this credential.
For more information about ISO 22301 certifications and PECB certification process, refer to PECB section on ISO 22301 Foundation Certification.
- Exam and certification fees are included in the training
- A student manual containing over 200 pages of
information and practical examples will be distributed to participants.
- A participation certificate of 14 CPD (Continuing Professional Development)will
be issued to participants.
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are
allowed to retake the exam for free under certain conditions.
Price: 3.800,00 Kn + VAT
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271, 4855-273, fax: 01/4855-272, e-mail: email@example.com