PECB ISO 20000:2011 Introduction
Introduction to the implementation of an Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS) based on ISO 20000
This one-day training enables participants to be familiar with the basic concepts of implementation and management of a Service Management System (SMS) as specified in ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011. The participant will learn the different components of a SMS, including the SMS policy, measuring performance, management’s commitment, internal audit, management review and continual improvement.
- IT Professionals wanting to gain a comprehensive knowledge of the main processes of an Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Staff involved in the implementation of the ISO 20000 standard
- Expert advisors in IT
- Managers responsible for implementing an ITSMS
- To understand the fundamentals of IT management
- To know the interrelationships between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2005 and ISO/IEC 20000-2:2005
- To know the key components of an IT Service Management System in an ISO/ 20000 context
- To introduce the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques allowing an effective management of an IT Service Management System in accordance with ISO 20000
- To understand the relationship between the information technology service management system, including the management processes and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To understand the stages of the ISO 20000 certification process
- Introduction to the ISO 20000 family of standards family
- Introduction to management systems and the process approach
- Presentation of main processes of an ITSMS
- Implementation phases of the ISO 20000 framework
- Continual improvement of IT management
- Conducting an ISO 20000 certification audit
- A student manual containing over 100 pages of
information and practical examples will be distributed to participants.
- A participation certificate will be issued to participants.
1.750,00 kn + VAT
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271, 4855-273, fax: 01/4855-272, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org