PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer
The ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to assist an organization to establish, implement, maintain and continually improve a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS) based on ISO/IEC 27701 by enhancing an existing ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001 and the guidance of ISO/IEC 27002.
Who should attend?
- Managers and consultants involved in privacy and data management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Privacy Information Management System
- Individuals responsible and accountable for Personally Identifiable Information (PII) within organizations
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with data privacy regimes requirements
- PIMS team members
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a PIMS.
- Learn about the correlation between ISO/IEC 27701, ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002 and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Understand the operation of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701 and its principal processes.
- Learn how to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27701 in the specific context of an organization.
- Develop the expertise to support an organization in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring and maintaining a PIMS.
Day 1: Introduction to ISO/IEC 27701 and initiation of a PIMS
Day 2: Planning the implementation of a PIMS
Day 3: Implementing a PIMS
Day 4: PIMS monitoring, continual improvement and preparation for the certification audit
Day 5: Certification exam
- This training course is based on both theory and best practices used in the implementation of PIMS.
- Lecture sessions are illustrated with examples based on case studies.
- Practical exercises are based on a case study which includes role playing and discussions.
- Practice tests are similar to the Certification Exam
The “PECB Certified ISO/IEC 27701 Lead Implementer” exam meets all the requirements of the PECB Examination and Certification Program (ECP). The exam covers the following competency domains:
Domain 1: Fundamental principles and concepts of a Privacy Information Management System (PIMS)
Domain 2: Privacy Information Management System controls and best practices
Domain 3: Planning a PIMS implementation based on ISO/IEC 27701
Domain 4: Implementing a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
Domain 5: Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
Domain 6: Continuous improvement of a PIMS based on ISO/IEC 27701
Domain 7: Preparing for a PIMS certification audit
For more information about exam details, please visit PECB Examination Rules and Policies.
Duration: 3 hours
For more information about the exam, refer to PECB section on ISO 27701 Lead Implementer Exam.
After successfully completing the exam, you can apply for the credentials shown on the table on PECB page.
You will receive a certificate once you comply with all the requirements related to the selected credential.
For more information about ISO/IEC 27701 certifications and the PECB certification process, please refer to the PECB Certification Rules and Policies.
To be considered valid, the implementation activities should follow the best implementation practices and include activities such as:
- 1. Drafting a PIMS plan
- 2. Initiating a PIMS implementation
- 3. Implementing a PIMS
- 4. Monitoring and managing a PIMS implementation
- 5. Performing continual improvement measures
- Certification fees are included on the exam price.
- Training materials and practical examples will be distributed.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months for free.
Price: 7.950,00 Kn + VAT
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271, 4855-273, fax: 01/4855-272, e-mail: email@example.com