Managing IT services - ITIL and other
The course is intended for IT managers and professionals who want to improve ICT usage in their business system.
All those who are preparing for personal certification by ITIL, and decision makers in the enterprise for certification of ICT functions according to ISO 20,000.
Familiarize participants with the need and benefits of introducing an ICT services management system, and possible approaches and criteria for decision making.
Familiarize participants with the ITIL model - its structure, business processes, responsibilities, etc. Show CMMI - SV and ISO 20000 management approaches to ICT services as well as the way of certification in accordance with other systems (ISO 27001, ISO 9001).
- Significance, reasons and effects of ICT services management
- The life cycle of ICT services
- Approaches to the management of ICT services (ITIL, CMMI-SV, ISO 20000)
- The recent development of ITIL
- Strategy (the Strategy of ICT services)
- Management of ICT services as a strategic potential
- Financial management
- Portfolio of management services
- Preparations for the implementation of ICT services strategy
- Service design
- Service Level Management
- supplier Management
- Service Catalog Management
- Availability Management
- Information Security Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management
- Service Transition
- Change Management
- Service Asset and Configuration Management
- Service Test Management
- Release and Deployment Management
- Knowledge Management
- Operation Service
- Event Management
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Problem Management
- Service Desk
- Technical Management
- IT Operations Management
- Application Management
- Continual Service Improvement
- Value of Business
- CSI model
- Service Measuremet
- 7 Stell Improvement Process
- Deming Cycle
- Technology and architecture in SD, ST and SO
- Automation of ICT services
- Guidelines for selecting tools
- Global overview of CMMI-SV model management of ICT services
- ISO 20000 management system of ICT services
- Presentations and exercises by thematic units
- Case analysis from practice
- Expert discussion
All attendants receive a participation certificate.
Prof.dr.sc. Vjeran Strahonja, prof. dr. sc. Zdravko Krakar and doc.dr.sc. Melita Kozina
3.450,00 kn + VAT
The price includes: a collection of slides and work materials for the lecture and exercises, a participation certificate, lunch and refreshments during breaks.
ZIH d.o.o., tel: 01/4855-271, 4855-273; fax: 01/4855-272; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
By sending a filled out application form.